Product Care Information
Candle & Reed Diffuser Care
- Our candles are hand poured with Natural Soy Wax. The first burn is the most important. When you light your candle for the first time allow the wax to burn so that it melts across the entire surface. Try to keep your wick at a 5mm length and only burn your candle for a maximum of 3 hours at one time to prolong its life (allow the wax to completely set before relighting).
- Our Reed Diffuser scent throw lasts all day and night. When using the diffuser for the first time it is important to let the reeds soak up the fragrance before flipping, I advise approximately 24hrs before turning so that you can experience the intense aroma our diffusers offer. The only monitoring a reed diffuser needs are turning of the reeds approximately every 3-5 days or when you feel the scent throw is not as intense. Estimated life of a reed diffuser is approximately 6 - 9 months depending on your purchased size. If at any time you feel that the scent throw is not as strong it helps to rinse the reeds under cold water and letting them dry out completely before reusing, this helps remove any dust particles that may be clogging the reed up.
- Your Sola Flower Diffuser is a handmade flower that has been made with rice paper and has a cotton wick on the end. The fragrance gets soaked up by the cotton wick and into the petals of the flower which is then lightly diffused throughout the room. Remove the cork top and place the flower into the jar to enjoy the light aroma. (more suitable for smaller rooms, takes approximately 24-36 hours to soak up the fragrance)
- Car Hanging Diffuser care is simple and easy, just take off the plastic stopper and replace it with the wooden cork lid, tilt for a few seconds ensuring 'cork top' has absorbed the fragrance and that's it. Hang from your review mirror or other suitable and safe hanging places. If you feel the fragrance throw has diminished remove diffuser from hanging and tilt again. Clean up spills immediately. Diffuser base and fragrance oil can damage (but not limited to) surfaces like plastics, polished/varnished surfaces and wood
- Car Vent Diffusers are the safest on the market today. Remove black plastic cap from the glass bottle and replace with black plastic cylinder ensuring it is completely tightened, turn over and slide the clip on to the rear of the diffuser. Clip onto car vent. Clean up spills immediately. Diffuser base and fragrance oil can damage (but not limited to) surfaces like plastics, polished/varnished surfaces and wood